Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Fukudome Is My Homie


If you don't feel quite right about merchandise featuring this image being sold outside Wrigley Field, POOCHIE & Co. think you're a hater:

1. POOCHIE
the horry kow!! FUKUDOME IS NOT RAICE THIS T-SHIRT IS FUNNY I FEEL THIS T-SHIRT SHOULD NOT BE BANDED FROM SEELING AROUND THE PARK. I GO TO SOX PARK AND THEY SELL WRIGLEY FIELD'S LARGEST GAY BAR T-SHIRT THERE FOR TWO YEAR'S NOW WHY HAVEN'T THEY BANDED THEM!!!!!!!!!

2. fjdoreza
I am Japanese myserf and I get the joke, and personarry I am not offended by the notion that some Japs can't pronounce the Retter "L" wow that was difficurt to say...It should be however sperrd Whowry cow! Its offensive because it's not very clever and besides we Japanese can pronounce L's when we feel rike it.....

3. POOCHIE
i feel this is funniest t-shirt ever sold that's why it is the hotest shirt sold in wrigly field and every one want's to purches them at any price!!!!!!! so don't be a hatter!!

Did I say POOCHIE & Co. think you're a hater? I meant hatter. Damn spell check.

No comments: