Thursday, September 25, 2008

What in God's holy name are you blathering about?

Sarah Palin in an interview with Sean Hannity:

"Well, there is a danger in allowing some obsessive partisanship to get into the issue that we're talking about today. And that's something that John McCain, too, his track record, proving that he can work both sides of the aisle, he can surpass the partisanship that must be surpassed to deal with an issue like this."

Sarah Palin in an interview with Katie Couric:

"I'm not looking at poll numbers. What I think Americans at the end of the day are going to be able to go back and look at track records and see who's more apt to be talking about solutions and wishing for and hoping for solutions for some opportunity to change, and who's actually done it?"

The Dude talking to the other Jeffrey Lebowski, the millionaire:

"I dropped off the money exactly as per... look, man, I've got certain information, all right? Certain things have come to light. And, you know, has it ever occurred to you, that, instead of, uh, you know, running around, uh, uh, blaming me, you know, given the nature of all this new shit, you know, I-I-I-I... this could be a-a-a-a lot more, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, uh, complex, I mean, it's not just, it might not be just such a simple... uh, you know?"

3 comments:

Jesse Gallagher said...

As McCain tried to boycott the debate, his campaign managers were offering an alternative date. Their idea was to move the debate to October 2. Just so happens, that’s the date of the VP debate. They figured we’d just skip that one. Can’t imagine why.

Jay Nicolosi said...

Great sleuthing by DZ. It's diffuclt to find quotes from Palin, seeing as she's only give 2 or 3 interviews. I'd actually prefer Tina Fey to Palin.

Go Blue States!

Ellie said...

Yeah. And then when she does say something coherent it is freaking terrifying:
"I think God's will has to be done in unifying people and companies to get that gas line built, so pray for that." –Sarah Palin, on the $30 billion national gas pipeline project that she wanted built in the state, speaking to students the Wasilla Assembly of God, June 2008

More dumb quotes from her: http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/sarahpalin/a/palin-top-10.htm